Eco-mama is a locally owned and operated small business based in Te Puke, Bay of Plenty. Eco-mama prides herself in quality in home cleans and gardening services. Any one who works under Eco-mama Limited is police vet checked and clean of any criminal record. For peace of mind Eco-mama has public liability insurance and is happy to hold on to any keys for regular clients/ services. Our cleaning services start from just $70.
Please see below for our full terms and conditions...
1. Eco-mama only uses eco-friendly/ natural cleaning products. No bleaches or harsh chemicals will be used in any of our services.
2. Our minimum service is 2 hours.
3. 48 hours cancellation is preferred if need be – we are all working mums and this gives us fair enough time to try and find other jobs. However, Eco-mama reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total service cost if service is cancelled within 24 hours.
4. Clients out of our 15kms service area from Te Puke will be charged at an additional rate of 73c per kilometre. This means 15kms each way (total of 30kms) is included in initial service cost.
5. Ceilings are not included in any cleaning services.
6. Walls are ‘spot’ cleaned in tenancy cleans. Additional charge may apply if full walls are to be cleaned.
7. Payment (unless otherwise discussed) is to be made within 5 days of service.
8. If a clean is required on a weekend day or after the hours of 5pm the n the hourly fee becomes $50.
9. Gardening, tenancy, spring cleans and commercial office cleans are available for weekend bookings.
10. No dead animal/ remains or feaces will be removed.
11. Gardening services do not include removal for green waste. This can be arranged but may incur a charge.
12. Eco-mama does not offer a carpet cleaning service as of yet.
13. House cleans / tenancy cleans do not include garage clean. This can though be added in or swapped out for something.